Facebook Is Doing Everything They Can To Stop You From Seeing E. Patriot’s POV – This has been long overdue. President Trump has grown so sick of the New York Times, a paper that appears to operate as the propaganda arm of the DNC, which itself appears to operate as a front for the world Marxist movement, that he called for a complete overhaul of its staff.
Trump’s beef with the Times began on the morning of his inauguration when the times greeted the new president with this headline seemingly meant to throw his presidency into disrepute:
Then, after realizing what they had appeared to admit to, the Times spent the next two-and-a-half years denying that the Obama administration had actually weaponized the FBI against a political opponent. We beg to differ, but that’s just or opinion based on our analysis of the evidence.
From that point forward the Times, in my opinion, operated more as an Obama-Clinton-DNC defense team protecting against the potential exposure of the Obama administration’s wrongdoing than as a legitimate news organization.
Last night Sean Hannity provided a list of stories that the Times got wrong and that showed their bias raising the question, at least in my mind, whether they are serving a master other than the unvarnished truth.
Among those stories:
- The Times reported that conservative Republican Dan Crenshaw voted against the 9/11 victims fund even though a quick check would have shown Crenshaw to be a co-sponsor of the bill.
- The entire Times’ newsroom dedicated to Russian hoax, rarely letting exculpatory (for Trump) or damning evidence of the Obama administration’s soft coup attempt to get any column ink.
- The Times’ story about Trump’s taxes leaves out the NYC real estate crash that resulted in significant write-offs allowed by tax law.
It’s hard to imagine that the Obama administration, that had weaponized the IRS early in his first term, wouldn’t have pounced on that during the run-up to the 2016 election if there were anything there to with which to impune Trump.
- The Times’ claims that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort colluded with Russia. Special counsel Robert Mueller found no such evidence.
- The Times attempted to shame Trump’s U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, and by connection President Trump, over expensive drapes ordered for a NY apartment. The curtains had been ordered by Obama’s U.N. Ambassador, Samantha Power.
- A ridiculous editorial blaming Sarah Palin for a mass shooting that they later corrected.
- The Times recently changed a factually accurate headline to appease radical leftist readers who felt it wasn’t derisive of President Trump.
- The Times was forced to amend a supposedly hot scoop involving former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland, the Russians and the 2016 presidential election.
- The Times incorrectly reported that Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen, had traveled to Prague to meet with the Russians as part of the impeachment hoax. Even a precursory check would have revealed that the Michael Cohen who made that trip was one of 18,000 other Michael Cohen’s living in the U.S.
To many observers, the Times has long been considered an anti-Semitic rag, having helped keep the Holocaust from sight when it was happening and taking the side of terrorists against Israel for many decades:
New York Times tradition of anti-Semitism on full display today. This is shocking even for the Times. https://t.co/a5fB28puxp
— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) April 27, 2019
I can go on but there’s no reason to pile on. The Times hadn’t been an unbiased news organization until the arrival of the evil Orange man, either.
The Times didn’t even endorse Ronald Reagan when he was running for re-election in 1984. They haven’t endorsed a Republican since, at least, WWII.
In 2008, The New York Times ran a hit piece, “For McCain, Self-Confidence on Ethics Poses Its Own Risk.” It was an innuendo-filled and fact-deprived 3,000-word hit piece alleging presidential candidate John McCain had an affair with lobbyist Vicki Iseman.
It was a nine-year old story that had been discredited in 1999 when the Times first peddled it. Nevertheless, the Times dedicated four authors (and two additional contributing researchers) in an effort to deliver what they hoped would be a deathblow to McCain’s candidacy.
In February 2009, with the election over, the Times and Iseman agreed to settle her defamation lawsuit against the “vaunted” newspaper.
That’s exactly what they did when they chose to impune Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh a second time this past week by running a story that had been debunked when it first surfaced last year.
The Times simply recycled the story and sprinkled a new witness into the narrative. That witness was a longtime Clinton operative.
It kinda makes you wonder who the Times actually works for?
China has apparently decided to play out the clock until the 2020 election in hopes that President Trump will be defeated and a Democrat president will be in place to restore China’s ability to freely extract U.S. wealth, engage in intellectual property theft, and to continue forced technology transfers from American companies doing business in the communist country, at least that’s how I see it.
Now, with the Russia collusion hoax deader than a doorknob, the Times announces a fast turn to charges of racism against the president without ever issuing an apology for their three-year-long political hit job on President Trump.
It appears that the Times will do everything in its power to help the communist Chinese achieve their goals.